Rolltate is a family run weekly Roller Disco held at Sir David English Sports Centre, East Way, Bournemouth. We have a HUGE space so skaters can use our family/practice rink and our main rink. Sessions are in the form of a disco with plenty of fun, games and prizes and the prices are very affordable. Rolltate is a fantastic Saturday afternoon activity that you can do with your family or a group of friends.
Rolltate Roller Disco is based at Sir David English Sports Centre, located between the two grammar schools on East Way in Bournemouth. Plenty of free car parking is available at the front of the building. The sports hall located through the main entrance.
Rolltate is a great place for families and friends to enjoy roller skating in a fun and safe environment! Our events are open to absolutely everyone, all ages and abilities.
- Ensure that you follow all skating instructions given by skate marshals and the DJ.
- Socks must be worn when wearing hire skates.
- Please don’t eat, drink or chew while on roller skates.
- Walkers are only allowed on the practice rink if helping a child.
- Please note, we are not responsible for lost or stolen articles.
- The use of personal protective equipment such as wrist guards and elbow pads and knee pads is recommend. Wearing protective equipment will greatly reduce the chance of an injury due to a fall or collision. Rolltate accepts no responsibility for injury caused by a fall or collision which would otherwise not occurred if protective equipment had been worn.
- Please report all injuries to the Rolltate Team regardless of the severity.
- While skating; please do not push, skate aggressively or suddenly stop.
- No profanity. Repetitive profanity and foul or abusive language will lead to suspension from the building.
- No one is allowed behind the skate hire area or in the DJ area.
- No skates are to be worn in the toilets. Get your shoes from the skate desk and put them back on. You may retrieve your skates afterwards.
- Please don’t carry of children whilst on skates at any time.
- All music played at the disco is not monitored for inappropriate language, therefore we are not responsible for any offence caused by this.
- A minimum ratio of 1 ADULT to 3 CHILDREN is recommended for all sessions.
- The Management of Rolltate Limited reserve the right to refuse entry and or remove anyone behaving to the detriment of others safety.
- SKATERS AT ALL TIMES SKATE AT THEIR OWN RISK
Rolltate Rules for Use of Own Skates
Use of own roller skates / inline skates (rollerblades) IS welcomed but must meet the following criteria.
- Please clean them before arriving at the rink.
- No bolts sticking out side of wheels or excessively worn wheels or wheel stops.
- No skates can be worn into or out of the building.
- No exceptions will be made.
These rules are for yours/others safety. Please follow them.
Please be aware that photographs may be taken on the day and filming in order to be put onto our social media sites. If you do not wish to have your photography taken or be filmed, please inform a skate marshal before entry, otherwise no action will be taken.
All our sessions are patrolled by our wonderful skate marshals and who will provide a helping hand to all on the day and ensure smooth running of the sessions.
For more information please call: 07787865874 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information go to the contact us page.